Name : Aziz Memon
Education : B.Com. L.L.B., M.C.I.T. (London).
Honorary Consul General, Republic of Suriname.
Pride of Performance Award, by President of Pakistan
In recognition of his outstanding and exceptional contribution to humanitarian and community services in the field of public service for 20 years, he was conferred the prestigious “Pride of Performance Award” by President of Pakistan Honorable Asif Ali Zardari.
Justice of Peace
Chairman – Kings Group
Kings Group is a conglomerate of (06) six companies having annual turnover of US$ 100.00 million during the current year:
(a) Kings Apparel Industries (Pvt.) Ltd. is the largest exporter of Knitted Garments, receiving Export Trophies for highest exports from Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry from last 13 consecutive years.
(b) Kings Textile Industries.
(c) Kings Clothing: A Franchisee of United Colors of Benetton, Chicco, Van Heusen, Peter England.
(d) ACE Travels (Pvt) Ltd.: Aviation and Travel Services, General Sales Agent of Air Macau, Air Mali & Surinam Airways.
(e) Grand Enterprises – Property Development.
(f) Pacific Commodities, dealing in various commodities.
Founder & Chairman Board of Directors
MEDCO – Medical Services & Supplies Company. www.medco.com.pk
Managing Partner – PureAqua – The Water Filtration Company. www.pureaquafiltration.com
Managing Partner – Orion Solar Power
Chairman – Karachi Garment City, a project of Ministry of Textile Industries, Government of Pakistan.
Chairman – Pak-Korea Garment Technology Institute
Chairman – Glocal Solutions & Services
Provide Solutions & Services to national and local governments in Asia in the field of public service, e governance, health care, education, transport,and consular affairs.
Founder President – Pakistan-Japan Business Forum.
Member – Supreme Council of All Pakistan Memon Federation.
Member Board of Governors – Higher Education Support Foundation. (University of Industrial & Production Management).
Former President – Pakistan-Italy Business Forum.
- Textile Quota Supervisory Council, Export Promotion Bureau.
- Pakistan Knitwear and Sweaters Exporters Association.
- Export Committee of Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Citizen Police Liaison Committee.
- Pakistan – U.S.A. Trade and Industry Committee of Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Pakistan-UK Forum for Industry & Technology.
Former Member Managing Committee
- Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Employer’s Federation of Pakistan
Chairman – Pakistan National Polio Plus Committee – Rotary International
District Governor (2007 – 2008)
Rotary International Dist 3270, (Pakistan & Afghanistan)
Vice President – United Memon Jamat of Pakistan.
Member – Royal Society of Asian Affairs, London.
Member – Professional Advisory Board of the Department
of Psychology, University of Karachi, Karachi.
Member Board of Trustee – Markaz-e-Nafsiyat.
Former Chairman – Cutchi Memon Markazi Jamat
Former President – Karachi Boat Club.
Former Member – Managing Committee Karachi Gymkhana.
Activities on International Forums :
- He was a keynote Speaker at the 10th Annual Conference of the “Global Philanthropy Forum” held in Redwood City, California, from April 13th to 15th 2011. His topic was “Turning Point Issues: Disease Eradication and other Breakthrough Moments”.
- Represented Pakistan at 33rd Congress of I. T. F. at Miami, Florida, U.S.A. in 1980. The convention was chaired by Mr. Jimmy Carter the then President of U.S.A.
- Member of Pakistani delegation to Non-Aligned Summit at Havana, Cuba in the year 1981.
- Represented Pakistan at Seminar for Small Scale Enterprises Development held in Taipei from 7th to 9th December, 1993.
- Member of Pakistan Trade Delegation to South Africa, Zimbabwe and Zambia from 2nd to 15th August, 1994.
- Member of Pakistan Trade Delegation to South Korea and Hong Kong from 19th to 24th October, 1994.
- Represented Pakistan at Asian Regional Workshop on policy environment for promoting small and micro enterprises in a period of economic liberalization – held at Bangkok, 15 – 17 February, 1995.
- Member of Prime Minister’s entourage to Japan 19-22 Jan,1996.
- Represented Pakistan at Tripartite Economic summit at Khatmandu, Nepal 26-27 November, 1997.
- Represented Pakistan at ILO Symposium on the Social and Labour Consequences of Technological Developments, Deregulation and Privatization of Transport – held at Geneva, 20-24 September,1999
- Represented Pakistan at ILO Seminar on Labour Practices in Textile & Clothing Industries held at Geneva 16-20 October, 2000.
- Represented Pakistan at Joint Meeting on the impact of Decentralization & Privatization, Geneva, 15 – 19 October, 2001.
- Accompanied Federal Minster for Commence & Industry to Washington, USA for Bilateral talks on Trade Access, 27 – 29 October, 2001.
- As President of Pakistan Japan Business Forum accompanied President of Pakistan for joint meeting on Investment Promotion in Tokyo, Japan, 13 – 15 March, 2002.
- Represented Pakistan at ITC Forum, Montreux, Switzerland, 25th – 29th September, 2002
- Represented at ITC workshop in Geneva on “Strategy on Trade and the Environment” 18th June 2003.
- Represented Pakistan at ITC Forum, Cancun, Mexico, 6th – 9th, Sept. 2003.
- Represented Pakistan at WTO 5th Ministerial Meeting in Cancun, Mexico 10th – 14th September, 2003.
- Represented Pakistan at ITC Executive Forum, Montreux, Switzerland, 26th – 29th September, 2004
- Accompanied Prime Minister Mr. Shoukat Aziz to Turkey and Lebanon May, 31st – June 03, 2005
- Represented Pakistan at United Nations ESCAP Asia-Pacific Business Forum 2006 “Public-Private Partnerships for Development in Asia and the Pacific” Held at Jakarta Convention Centre, Jakarta, Indonesia 7-8 April 2006.
- Besides from above also represented Pakistan on various international conventions and traveled widely.
Traveled extensively in all Six Continents.